Club World Cup

Barcadub

A high profile final is always good.

Real and Bayern have had shitty final opponents the last 2 years.

I cannot wait for that beautiful gold badge to be one the front of our Jersey.

ManusXavi

If Auckland City make the final . . . .sorry guys but I will cheer Auckland as making the final would be unreal for New Zealand.
. . . . .It's the only time I would cheer for the JAFA's (Just another f%*king Aucklander. The origin of this word JAFA, I'll explain more about in the food thread)

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

A high profile final is always good.

Real and Bayern have had shitty final opponents the last 2 years.

I cannot wait for that beautiful gold badge to be one the front of our Jersey.

That's the main selling point for me. That badge is gorgeous. And it's another "high profile" trophy for our cabinet. Many of our players haven't won it yet and one of the reasons the likes of Neymar and Suarez signed for us is to win trophies.

ManusXavi

Tournament standard may not be as high as the UEFA Champions League but to me this is the most important trophy for us in 2015.

BigBarcaBoy

It is a very important trophy and should be treated like one an i am sure it will be, to be able to wear that badge would be very special, the only country where it isn't taken seriously is here in England, just hope someone shows it here

Barcadub

Tigres v River Plate final first leg is tonight.

Gonna watch it. See what we will most likely come up against.

2am start for me.

River plate are already through due to Tigres being invited into the tournament.

Barcadub

Tigres hit the bar from a huge deflection and just now should have taken the lead with a glorious chance.

Let's see it River can react.

Barcadub

Poor game.

But river plate have taken the lead with a great goal just before half time.

In the first leg in Mexico a water break needed to be taken during the game.

Now it's lashing rain in Argentina.

EdmondDantes

I think we're gonna have fun when we play them, surely they'll bring grit and fighting spirit but I hope our quality will eventually break them down. I really want that badge.

Home of Barca Fans