User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Yuri Zhirkov

Fireman Sam
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do we need him ufiors? considering abidal is better, maxwell has been great back up?
    "Paul Scholes - The Boy With Red Hair and a Red Shirt" -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ufiors View Post
    i hope Laporta will read this and buy Yuri for next season, so here he can win something, given that Chelsea will not win anything
    dude, i sent tons of emails to the barca board the first thing i got internet last year asking them to sign villa and not ibra.
    so no chance for yuri to come

Pure Happiness
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silky_soccer View Post
    Why do we need him ufiors? considering abidal is better, maxwell has been great back up?
    for have chigirinsky who to speak russian with ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen anything great from this guy. He'd cost a decent, or more than I'd like, chunk of cash and I don't see why we need him. Abidal is still better and has a lil bit longer left and Maxwell has been a very decent back up, especially given his low price.

LINGRAM14
    Zhirkov has really not impressed in the premier league. He doesn't normally start for Chelsea and is only getting a few games as Ashley Cole is out. Although Chelsea don't really play with wingers so this probably doesnt help him.

Professor Balthazar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wanted him to join as backup and if we wanted an attacking LB... but after his season in Chelsea I'd pass. He's in between an LB and LW, so no use for him on either of the positions. He's more of an (very) attacking LB (but we already have Alves on RB) or maybe LM if you play 4-4-2, a player like Sevilla's Adriano. Of course I would rather have him as backup instead of Maxwell (even though he's proved over the last couple of games that he deserves to be a Barca player) but he would simply cost to much in transfer and wages. I'd say we should look for a experienced RB for next season because even though Puyol does OK on there I'm still not pleased with him playing RB.
    PTC

Say no to sigs that say "say NO to sigs that say "NO to 'gif' sigs""

Valon
    It's obvious he doesn't start a lot because he wasn't signed by Carlo.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was injured for major part of the first half of the season. By the time he returned Ashley Cole went crazy and gave his best of the performances.
    Would he have played in LW? Malouda's been at his best as well!!

Zhirkov never got settled in his new league. I expect a very good performances from him next season. If Ancelotti has confidence in him he'd fit in the left mid field of his diamond very well...

He's quality. Technically an improvised version of Maxwell, could easily slot in all the 3 positions on our left side

ufiors
    7-1! but Chelsea can't win the premiership