Yuri Zhirkov

jairzinho

i've been reading reports lately that his dream is to play for us....i hope Txiki and Pep are taking notice.....he will be a good replacement for sylvinho

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
would he be cheap? surely a russian team would not demand more than 11-14 mill... i think he would begood for barça

jairzinho

he won't be cheap but a player of his caliber is hard to find these days...especially a good LB....they seem to be like endangered species...

E

Esteve

Barça will get him. It's Arshavin all over again. He's basically asking us to sign him. Then again, we didn't sign Arshavin. I'll keep telling myself it'll be different this time around.

diegomessi

i still do not understand how we did not get arshavin... why did his club not accept it was a good offer..

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Good player and wants to play for us. If we agree a fee he would be an excellant signing.

E

Esteve

0%2Bandrei%2Barshavin%2Bbarcelona.jpg

Seeing as we're looking for another midfielder, to stand in for Xavi/Iniesta when needed, why didn't we make more of an effort for Arshavin? :shrug:

R

Red Devil

Russians dont adapt to other leagues very well usually Arshavin being the exception but they get very home sick they love there traditions and there food which is nasty by the way.

diegomessi

there is Russian restraunt in Barcelona he will be okay, spain weather > russian weather spain women = Russian women

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I think he would be more suited to a team that plays 4-4-2 as he could play in two positions for them, whereas with Barcelona it would be a case of making him a permanent left back which isn't his natural position. Obviously, though, if he's signed I'm not going to complain.

diegomessi

i kind of think since dani alves coming up so much it might be better to have a left back that stays put more... like abidal.. i do not think we should stress to much over the left back spot.. abidal is capable

Home of Barca Fans