Yuri Zhirkov

barca96

i hope Laporta will read this and buy Yuri for next season, so here he can win something, given that Chelsea will not win anything

dude, i sent tons of emails to the barca board the first thing i got internet last year asking them to sign villa and not ibra.
so no chance for yuri to come :hooray:

Co0ter

I haven't seen anything great from this guy. He'd cost a decent, or more than I'd like, chunk of cash and I don't see why we need him. Abidal is still better and has a lil bit longer left and Maxwell has been a very decent back up, especially given his low price.

L

LINGRAM14

Zhirkov has really not impressed in the premier league. He doesn't normally start for Chelsea and is only getting a few games as Ashley Cole is out. Although Chelsea don't really play with wingers so this probably doesnt help him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I really wanted him to join as backup and if we wanted an attacking LB... but after his season in Chelsea I'd pass. He's in between an LB and LW, so no use for him on either of the positions. He's more of an (very) attacking LB (but we already have Alves on RB) or maybe LM if you play 4-4-2, a player like Sevilla's Adriano. Of course I would rather have him as backup instead of Maxwell (even though he's proved over the last couple of games that he deserves to be a Barca player) but he would simply cost to much in transfer and wages. I'd say we should look for a experienced RB for next season because even though Puyol does OK on there I'm still not pleased with him playing RB.

V

Valon

It's obvious he doesn't start a lot because he wasn't signed by Carlo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He was injured for major part of the first half of the season. By the time he returned Ashley Cole went crazy and gave his best of the performances.
Would he have played in LW? Malouda's been at his best as well!!

Zhirkov never got settled in his new league. I expect a very good performances from him next season. If Ancelotti has confidence in him he'd fit in the left mid field of his diamond very well...

He's quality. Technically an improvised version of Maxwell, could easily slot in all the 3 positions on our left side

Home of Barca Fans