Worst signing of the season

Worst signing is...

• Total voters

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Obviously Pique. He has been so inconsistent and he is terrible at the offside trap.

Second worst buy has been Keita. He is such a useless utility man, everytime he get's the chance his work rate has been nothing short of atrocious.

Caceres has been pretty poor. Another one who, when given the chance, has failed to impress and more than often makes crucial mistakes.

Hleb....What a player, even better buy than Dani Alves.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not, Hleb has indeed been nothing short of a talent machine this season :lol:
But seriously, I won't vote on this until the end of the season. I want to see what they can do in this last, most testing stretch.

Zqa-

Obviously Pique. He has been so inconsistent and he is terrible at the offside trap.

Second worst buy has been Keita. He is such a useless utility man, everytime he get's the chance his work rate has been nothing short of atrocious.

Caceres has been pretty poor. Another one who, when given the chance, has failed to impress and more than often makes crucial mistakes.

Hleb....What a player, even better buy than Dani Alves.

Ha ha, I thought for a minute, before reading the last part, that you were being serious..

TiTi

Hlebinho is the worst even that he is very nice player but he didnt fit in our system so... sell him this summer.

Home of Barca Fans