Worst signing of the season

Worst signing is...

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
FC Barcelona is doing great and it`s not my intention to take anything from our success but still when it comes to some transfers we made this summer, one can`t avoid feeling a bit disappointed.
Left out Dani Alves from the poll as he`s been truly amazing so far.

I picked Hleb. Don`t like this player at all. Sure he`s a good player, but did we really need someone who adds nothing new to the team and can`t even challenge Henry for a starting spot.

maz

I walk the line
I'd say its a tie between cáceres and keita, but neither of them have been bad.

Hleb is a quality player and he proved that at arsenal. U cant doubt his ability. People need to realise he is moving to a new league so is bound to take time settling in. Fact is we arent used to buying established stars from other leagues, so cules are not used to having to wait for a new transfer to settle in. However henry took time, and hleb will take time. He has already shown glimpses of excellence and i think he will be a versatile option for us in the future.

Piqué has made some mistakes but his potential is there for all to see. I dont think anyone could call him our worst signing.

On the other hand, keita and cáceres haven't done a whole lot to impress. I loved keita at sevilla. In fact i loved him at lens as well. But at fcb he hasnt managed to show the quality he did at sevilla. He has no chemistry with touré, and although they seem to do well when played together, it isnt the kind of 'well' that our midfield needs. We need fluidity and those 2 together dont provide that. However i still think we are yet to see the best of keita..but unfortunately i dont think he will ever reach his peak for us.

I had only seen cáceres once before we signed him, so i didnt have much to go on, but while there is potential there he has no way justified his price tag yet. He has plenty of time to do that though..and i look forward to seeing him improve.

hendryrusli

I voted for Ceceres because of his playing time. Keita was superb on some matches but lack consistency. Maybe the rotation has some effect too. Hleb may lack of minutes on the field but when he come one he's superb - supersub. Pique has been outstanding so far.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Caceres is good player imo. It`s not his fault we paid 17 mil. for him. I particularly liked him in an away game vs. Sporting.

Evil

Shabazz
I voted for Caceres, simply because everyone has been better than him. I feel it's a bit unfair though because he didn't get as much playing time as Keita or Pique, maybe if he had, he could have made an impact.

T

TinaFCB

Hleb. He played more than Caceres I think. Caceres was good in almost every time but Hleb could have done better

FCBTubi

i woted for hleb because despite getting alot more playing time than caceres he has not got enything out of it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed Tobias. Caceres is yet to be given a real test. Not that I blame Pep. Hard to fit him when you have Puyol, Marquez and FCB favorite Pique competing for the same position

Evil

Shabazz
Agreed Tobias. Caceres is yet to be given a real test. Not that I blame Pep. Hard to fit him when you have Puyol, Marquez and FCB favorite Pique competing for the same position

It will get even harder for him when Milito returns, and when Henrique comes in next season.

E

Esteve

Don't like the look of Caceres on what I've seen of him. Hleb is a decent player but hasn't made any impact whatsoever. Keita has done well in my opinion & Pique isn't all that good at CB but I didn't vote for him as he's a Catalan. Wanted to vote for Caceres but picked Hleb accidently, half asleep here :lol:

Home of Barca Fans