David Beckham

Stric

I have to admit, I used to think this guy was a massive douche. I couldn't have been more wrong. :lol: After watching a number of interviews, videos, reading about him etc., he seems like the nicest guy in the world. And a class act. Come to think of it, now I have trouble connecting this fella to the guy who used to throw tantrums on the pitch.

khaled_a_d

I have to admit, I used to think this guy was a massive douche. I couldn't have been more wrong. :lol: After watching a number of interviews, videos, reading about him etc., he seems like the nicest guy in the world. And a class act. Come to think of it, now I have trouble connecting this fella to the guy who used to throw tantrums on the pitch.

Lots of guys change massively as they grow
I really liked the 30's version of Beckham than the 20's version of him

raskolnikov

Sometimes you read studies that say attractive people get further ahead in life than normal people because of their looks.
Beckham is one of those people as well. While a quality player with one hell of a cross/pass, beast freekicks he never was among the best players in the world.
Had he looked like Ribery he would have never gotten so far in football. Marketing purposes made him a galactico and poster boy for the rise of American football.
He always struck me as a soft spoken metro guy rather than an arrogant asshole. Fanboys act like cr7 is hated because of his looks but Beckham for example never got hated on that much and it was mainly due to him appearing as a nice guy.

Havesaks

Talks about ambition to get Ronaldo and Messi to his MLS club. Would be kinda cool to see them in same team. Cant see messi play anywhere else than Barcelona or Newells tho

Nothanks

Ronaldo is going no where near the USA after his allegations.
also if messi is going to take a massive step down it's probably to argentina in his hometown before going to miami

khaled_a_d

Ronaldo is going no where near the USA after his allegations.
also if messi is going to take a massive step down it's probably to argentina in his hometown before going to miami

Both were likely going to China before retirement any way.

Andrew M

Sometimes you read studies that say attractive people get further ahead in life than normal people because of their looks.
Beckham is one of those people as well. While a quality player with one hell of a cross/pass, beast freekicks he never was among the best players in the world.
Had he looked like Ribery he would have never gotten so far in football. Marketing purposes made him a galactico and poster boy for the rise of American football.
He always struck me as a soft spoken metro guy rather than an arrogant asshole. Fanboys act like cr7 is hated because of his looks but Beckham for example never got hated on that much and it was mainly due to him appearing as a nice guy.

No.

Michaelslevy

Meh. Im a big Beckham fan but a team in Miami would need to have an in prime Messi/CR level superstar perpetually to stay relevant and not have an embarrassing number of empty seats.

Home of Barca Fans