David Beckham

maz

I walk the line
Re: Beckham

ohhhhhhh he signed on loan. Thats old news! I thought he had decided to sign a permanent contract.

He is losing stamina rapidly, but he will never lose his long passing ability. He is easily in the top 3 long passers. Maybe even number 2 or 1?

Scholes is a good long passer, and so is xabi alonso and pirlo. But becks is on another level.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife

Good passer and crosser but who will he cross the ball to? Pato?
Becks had his fair share of both haters and groupies but the truth is, he was a quality player.

Evil

Shabazz

After Beckham, AC Milan are going for Cannavaro next season .. Wtf ?! Are they by any chance trying to steal the "Old Lady" title from Juventus, because if they are, at this rate they will succeed :?

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

I think we should mix Arsenal+AC-Milan and something good "might" come out of that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

It`s really a question what Berlusconi wants. He opted for a "Galactico" version this season. Ronaldinho transfer was a success. Bring AC Milan closer to Asian markets and the player himself surprised quite a few people with his good performances. Milan crowd has seen it all in past few decades. From dominating Serie A to being the most successful Champions league team in the last 20 years. So in a way, Silvio did it all.
And although Beckham won`t help them much on the pitch theres no doubt they had a good reason to bring him.

Home of Barca Fans