David Beckham

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I would like to thank David Beckham for his excellent career choices. Specifically the one he took in 2003 when he turned his back on Laporta and chose to go to Real Madrid, letting Laporta to think again and sign a brazilian player in the name of Ronaldinho.
hahahahaha YES

Jaykob

I have nothing against him but I think he was officially the most overrated footballer in the history of the sport

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
You guys underrate Beckham way too much. His playstyle pretty much depended entirely on his right foot, but my god was that a right foot; in my opinion he was one of the best passers of the ball to have ever lived.

Juan Shoe

You guys underrate Beckham way too much. His playstyle pretty much depended entirely on his right foot, but my god was that a right foot; in my opinion he was one of the best passers of the ball to have ever lived.

He wasn't even close to being the best passer in the Man U team let alone the world. At their height he was the poorest player in their midfield with Keane, Giggs and Scholes all better players. If he looked like Garry Kenneth then nobody would have even batted an eyelid at his retirement. (Now you can all google image search Garry Kenneth)

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Being worse than Keane, Giggs and Scholes doesn't mean you're bad; all of them are legends as well. And as for passing, if you really think anyone can play the long balls Beckham played...

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Was a brilliant captain for national side and could perform when needed, but he was overrated and never world class in my opinion.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Isn't that a tradition in a lot of countries? Playing the last (home?) game of the season in the new shirt?

pavanmessi09

I would like to thank David Beckham for his excellent career choices. Specifically the one he took in 2003 when he turned his back on Laporta and chose to go to Real Madrid, letting Laporta to think again and sign a brazilian player in the name of Ronaldinho.

:applause:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans