David Beckham

Kerrybai

Again, whhy is trying to make yourself as much money as you can a bad thhing? Am i missing something here?

I dont get why its such a crime for footballers to do as well as they can for themselves. Yeah i dont agree with him passing it off as an act of humanity, but still, he tries to make alot of money?! fuck me arrest the whole country.

As far as why he's been awarded a title, he has done alot of grassroots work in the country and whether you think he's overrated or not, hes a model proffesional and has been a great ambassador for the english game. Beckham has been great for football in England.

I have still my first shirt with his name on the back as well, haha

Begrudging seems to be a hobby for some people, although I do agree with DavidVillano that the PSG charity stuff is largely a PR stunt. But at the end of the day who cares, begrudging peoples success is silly. :)

Sent off tonight, straight red card :lol:. I suppose it's hard to fine somebody whose playing for free :lol:

Will they fine the children's hospital? :lol:

abual3bed1

I would like to thank David Beckham for his excellent career choices. Specifically the one he took in 2003 when he turned his back on Laporta and chose to go to Real Madrid, letting Laporta to think again and sign a brazilian player in the name of Ronaldinho.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nothing classier than a media whore glorifying himself as a footballer - a footballer who hasn't been relevant in a decade

MagIX

Overrated. Nothing more than a good player.
But for sure he deserves the Golden Ball for the most profitable soccer advertising product ever.

Galning

I would like to thank David Beckham for his excellent career choices. Specifically the one he took in 2003 when he turned his back on Laporta and chose to go to Real Madrid, letting Laporta to think again and sign a brazilian player in the name of Ronaldinho.

:worthy: Becks.

Home of Barca Fans