David Beckham

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
So awesome to see the former Madridista mad at the ref and being annoyed to be beaten over 2 legs by Barca! Sweet, very sweet...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
RM players only get bookings when they leave the club, apparently...What a useless buy Becks was, from a footballing perspective

Barca8

This guy is the most irrelevent player in football yet he still argues and fights like he matters :rofl1:
Thanks for the laughs Becks :thumbsup2:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Any team in world football would of benefitted from becks 97-99. He couldnt keep that up, especially at Madrid, but anyone saying he wasnt WC is kidding themselves.

Any team in world football would of benefitted from becks 97-99. He couldnt keep that up, especially at Madrid, but anyone saying he wasnt WC is kidding themselves.

Like I said WC crossing and shooting I should add, the rest was pretty average, slow and could hardly ever beat his man, he made up for it to a certain extend due to his crossing ability but against the best Fullbacks he would and got exposed, Guys like Scholl were far better than him only difference was one was a great marketing asset

Kerrybai

Amazing crossing, long passes abd free kicks, but he couldn't beat his man. He wasn't a dribbler. He was great but nothing special IMO and this is coming from someone who followed United From the 98/99 season up until around 2004

DavidVillano1

David Beckham had some excellent attributes and his best period was certainly at Man United, but he wasn't world class. Figo was of a higher level and Beckham wasn't in that class.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Like I said WC crossing and shooting I should add, the rest was pretty average, slow and could hardly ever beat his man, he made up for it to a certain extend due to his crossing ability but against the best Fullbacks he would and got exposed, Guys like Scholl were far better than him only difference was one was a great marketing asset

from 97-99. he played against the best fullbacks, and didnt get exposed. he was also a ferociously hard worker and a tenacious player to add to his ability. He may not of been a dribbler, but he guarenteed you 15/20 assists a season, plus 6 to 10 goals, guys like Scholl werent nearly as productive, more entertaining? probably. better? no.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
David Beckham had some excellent attributes and his best period was certainly at Man United, but he wasn't world class. Figo was of a higher level and Beckham wasn't in that class.

Definitely, but Beckham is and has always been a classier human being

Home of Barca Fans