David Beckham

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Beckham

Whatever we think of him he seems to be in top shape. At least from what I saw of him in Serie A so far.

maz

I walk the line
If there is one player who has been a professional in every respect of the word, and has taken care of his body throughout his career its becks. Even as a cule i cant hate him. In fact on the contrary...i really like him and respect him.

Will he stay at milan? I honestly think he wanted to bring football to america, even if he was swayed by the multi-million dollar contracts..but would i be right in saying it didnt work the way he wanted it to? Especially as LA Galaxy seemed to be losing every time i read about them. Can anyone clued up on american 'soccer' confirm this?

Evil

Shabazz
@Maz, maybe he did bring football to USA .. but you have to admit he got lost somewhere in between and fell for all that celebrity hype. What he has really achieved is staying fit all this while, respect for that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scored his first goal for Milan this weekend. I`d love to see what impact will he make on their revenues.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Lol Milan wants to buy Beckham :)
Do u think it's gonna happen? MSL wanted beckham (big advertising)..without him they are worth nothing....
LA Galaxy wasn't pleased with the news :)

Evil

Shabazz
He is great form, really surprized me tbh, Milan should really try to keep him. The only problem is that their midfield is already crowded with Gatusso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Flamini, Kaka, Emerson, Pirlo.

nebeer

Love is All
To be honest, I would have to admit that I think Beckham is the best crosser of the ball I have seen. His crosses are like guided missiles, pinpoint accuracy. And as far as free kicks go - we have all heard the term "Bend it like Beckham".

Beast

The Observer
don't exclude it.. David doesn't rely on his running anymore so his stamina won't be a factor in his career .. he plays smarter now and as Maz said he really take care of himself..
he need a good forward with heading ability.. if Milan buy a forward that fit the bill and try to lure Becks he will be very handy to them.. as Nebeer said i haven't seen anyone who cross the ball so accurately like Becks

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm glad Pearce didn't select him for the olympics. It would be a farce as Brand Beckham would be overshadowing everything.

Jenks

It's a bit of a farce anyway really. The Scottish and Northern Irish FA's have already said they don't want their players involved, and the only reason we have a team at all is because we're hosting it. I bet we don't bother with one in Rio.

Home of Barca Fans