Jean Marie Dongou

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Article about the kid from airfutbol.com:
http://airfutbol.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2881&catid=81
It's too long for me to post here, but basically it's about how awesome he is. They even say he's a great person. :) Apparently, they're playing him in different positions up front so that he'll give the team more options when (if) he makes it to the senior squad.

There's a video, too:

And to think he won't turn 16 for another two weeks!

Koma

That connection with Eto's foundation in Cameroon is great, I think that the number of young players Barcelona got from that country is showing that there are many great and talented youngsters in those parts of the world, it's only important to find a way and bring them in Europe to get proper education in football sense.
I think we will get some realy good players in the first team from this country.

Barcafan 2304

Seems to be really highly thought of. Have to trust the judgements of the staff. Obviously think this guy is very promising and didn't see enough quality from Etock

funsize1984

A question for those who have followed the Juvenil A - Who was best in the previous season, Dongou or Etock?
Dongou in my opinion was better. I feel that Etock got away with being more physical than the other kids. That's why as he played against bigger kids, he didn't score as much. Dongou is playing against kids who are bigger than him, and he is still scoring. He's got more technical skill than Etock does.

Yugi

yeah, shame all those pure #9 will never make it to the first team when messi is there
bojan was far better than dongou will ever be

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
yeah, shame all those pure #9 will never make it to the first team when messi is there
bojan was far better than dongou will ever be

Not sure about that. Dongou has better technique imo and he's infinitely more developed physically, which should count for something. And I believe he can play as a wide forward.

Barcafan 2304

Not sure about that. Dongou has better technique imo and he's infinitely more developed physically, which should count for something. And I believe he can play as a wide forward.

It does count. A key part of the reason why Bojan has found it hard to succeed is because he is lightweight and easily knocked off.

Home of Barca Fans