Sergio Canales

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Sergio Canales is a product of Racing Santander youth system. Played as an attacking midfielder in the youth ranks and came up to Santander as a sub of Oscar Serrano to be played on the wing. Has great off the ball movement and is capable on the ball as well. Rounding that, he can finish.

Barcelona lacks a left sided midfielder and Sergio Canales would be going cheap this summer due to his contract issues which the EE knows about as well. So before, they mess up his future, we should sign him.

And he is 18 with 4 goals in 13 games (counting with 2 against sevilla). yes, he is that good.

One bad thing- Depor owns 50% of his rights so the fat man needs to be pleased.

Last edited:

Antimilan

May be a future star... but wait, he turns 19 in about 2 months.... Bojan is way much better in my opinion.

House of Flies

possibly but missing out on canales would be a crime for barcelona when we lack back up in the front 3 positions.

cule19

I only got around to watch the first half of Sevilla-Racing, his goals were perfectly executed but he's a one-footed footballer, and he took a couple of horrible "shots" when he didn't have either the balance or the placement to do so. Again, I only watched the first half so that's all I saw. He needs to mature a bit if he wants to play for Barca, but that doesn't seem to be a problem for our youngsters.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
omg i jjust saw his gols....... wow hopefully somehow henrique being there can help us get this kid if he is as good as his gols were

Last edited:

House of Flies

God, you sound like a chick who just saw his favorite Twilight star.

I should be a scout. I said Canales is going to be big when Real Madrid played against Santander and look at him now.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Its a love/hate relationship with Canales for me.

I love him cos he could be Spains next star but i hate him because im jealous he's got so much talent and im stuck in my parents attic on a computer which resets itself because it needs the updates to fully work. :bash:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
:lol::worthy::worthy::lol:
Its a love/hate relationship with Canales for me.

I love him cos he could be Spains next star but i hate him because im jealous he's got so much talent and im stuck in my parents attic on a computer which resets itself because it needs the updates to fully work. :bash:

Home of Barca Fans