Sergio Canales

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I kind of makes me sick that big teams (allegedly) get all giddy like schoolgirls when there's a young player that shows some nice ways, I understand they look up to the future, but seriously, let the kids grow and mature... It's annoying to read/hear another "war" between Madrid and Barça, or Arsenal and ManEew, or Milan and Juventus, for "the next Zidane, Cruyff, Ronaldo or whatever"...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
please goood let him have a soft spot for Barca or something that will give us the advantage...

Beast

The Observer
Well the kid signed/renewed with Racing
Sport says we are battling with Madrid for him
well it will be tough considering the bad words Laporta exchanged with Racing president this season and he was not invited to the pre-game dinner .. i don't see them helping Barca at all considering what Laporta did and the old affiliation and alliance with Real and the offer to make it like Garay deal (stay another year with Racing while they use the money will suit them a lot )
+ Portugal the current manager is our man

please goood let him have a soft spot for Barca or something that will give us the advantage...

game over for you ...

V

Valon

They do have one of our players on loan though. That could help a bit.

Beast

The Observer
They do have one of our players on loan though. That could help a bit.

considering the Cantabrians love for Madrid & Spain and Laporta actions after the season has started when your played them ...i find it impossible now that the ball is in Racing hands

X

xenmate

Looks like Madrid will get him. Big deal. We-ll get Muniain who is miles better.

X

xenmate

considering the Cantabrians love for Madrid & Spain and Laporta actions after the season has started when your played them ...i find it impossible now that the ball is in Racing hands

I know lots of Cantabrians who don't like madrid. Way to generalise.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea are interested too apparently. Funny thing is a few months back bought him for Hercules in FM2010 as my main AM and now he's shooting to fame. :D Hopefully the hype doesn't go to his head and he picks a reasonable team to go to, meaning not Chelsea. :lol:

Beast

The Observer
I know lots of Cantabrians who don't like madrid. Way to generalise.

Cantabrians are very pro-Madrid and Racing in particular , it's not generalization it's a fact.
the same way Bilbao are mostly pro-Barca or Anti-Madrid even though a good number of basques cheer Madrid or have no problem playing for them it's doesn't change the fact that the majority are anti-Madrid

Warik

He won't move to a big club apparently as he wants playtime, not a big salary. Hence his options were always to stay at Racing or move to a Sevilla, Atletico, or Villarreal where he would play more often.

Beast

The Observer
He won't move to a big club apparently as he wants playtime, not a big salary. Hence his options were always to stay at Racing or move to a Sevilla, Atletico, or Villarreal where he would play more often.

True ,which is why Madrid(if they buy him ) will loan him for a year to Racing.

anyhow Valdano will meet his father today in Santiago Bernabeu and will know more tomorrow or tonight

Home of Barca Fans