Van Persie

Pablo Escobar

La Liga is the best league, true, but it's definitely not the league where it's hardest for strikers.

Still, late for him IMO, if we would've snatched him 2 years ago he could've been a Henrik Larsson 2 :neymar:

JerseyAddict

If he comes cheap why not. But he'll must sit on the bench and stay quiet. I think he realy did poor move signing in Turkey. He was quality player. Now he is someone that WAS quality player.

@BBZ
I read your statement about Modric. I also have an issue with all that hype about Modric here in CRO. I like the guy. He is a great player. And all that. But people here are realy over thd edge with Modric this Modric that. When I said that Perisic was our most waluable player in last years people were throwing chairs at me. Modric Modric ... you can only read about him

And about Raquel. LOL

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's quality player but not the best of the characters.... I think it's not like him to sit quiet if not given many chances

Nucky

He's quality player but not the best of the characters.... I think it's not like him to sit quiet if not given many chances

I think he knows by now that he can't get a starting place in TOP club.. He is a little injury prone but for back up I don't thnik he would a bad choice.. He has a lot of experinces..

Home of Barca Fans