Van Persie

Scott

It was a great and valid tackle tbh. Nothing horrible or wrong about it.

Explain please:
24yv8qq.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Well, I can't really see anything on the picture tbh nor can you judge a tackle on a still image.

[youtube]haoGpaWMaww[/youtube]

I think you can compare it to Marseille game where Ronaldo got injured. It sucks that he got injured but I don't see anythong wrong with the tackle. It is directed towards the ball, his leg isn't stretched to hurt because he tips the ball away with his foot and he just hits the ball imo. Just bad luck for Robin to get injured, just like it was bad luck for Ronaldo to get injured.

Beast

The Observer
Just in time for the annual Arsenal injuries , followed by a long dip in form than winning the 4th /3rd spot

beef-supreme

I really feel for Van Persie, ankle injuries are HORRIBLE! They are really bad, ankles generally suck. Bad body parts imo. Although I do think the tackle looked fair, it was a good challenge, didn't even go through RVP too roughly, I've seen worse tackles that haven't resulted in injuries.

Just in time for the annual Arsenal injuries , followed by a long dip in form than winning the 4th /3rd spot

The monk has spoken.

And how right he will be!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah. Its good to see that the Italian style of tackling is still around. The likes of Gattuso, De Rossi and Chiellini will break your ankle but win the ball.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
that doesn't make any difference. a great player is a great player. I've seen him in the flesh too in the last 16 of the CL. celtic played milan it finished 0-0. I specifically remember Kaka from that game. He was immense.

Not like when I saw Ronaldo in the flesh who was ineffective (when celtic beat man united 1-0 thanks to the nakamura freekick)

B

blueduck

The only team outside of Britain I've seen live is Inter (I sat about 2 feet away from mourinho during the game v the rags and Zlatan was playing but had a shocker) FC Copenhagen and Hamburg.

Hopefully that will change if/when we get in the top 4. :D

Hamzah

High Definition Member
don't worry if you don't get into the CL you can always go to old trafford to watch top class opposition :p jk jk

Home of Barca Fans