Van Persie

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I would advise Arsenal/Chelsea to swap RVP for Torres and I think both clubs would be better after that exchange. Torres fits in Arsenal's system better than in Chelsea's.

I would love to see RVP in Barca because he's just the player that we're missing. Tall, great finisher and can play on the wing or in the center. Unfortunetly we're not looking for a striker.
Arsenal should ask for 50 mil + Torres any less and its a bad deal for them.

Bergkamp10

I don't think Van Persie would work at Barcelona. He needs to be at a team where he is the focal point and he certainly wouldn't have that at Barcelona. Plus, I don't think he will ever have another season like last year. I just can't see him staying fit for another whole season unless he goes to Italy where the pace is slower.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Juve would definitely be the right choice for him unless he wants the money. However at Man City, it will be lots of dosh + a decent shot at the trophies on offer, so you couldn't argue against that minus any remaining loyalty to Arsenal.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I saw a report that quoted £130,000 from Juve and around £225,000 from City. Juve aren't particularly wealthy and certainly won't be able to compete with Man City.

DB10

£225,000 + guaranteed trophies = Man City.

Obviously I hope he goes abroad preferably to Madrid in exchange for Higuain. /pipedream

Home of Barca Fans