Van Persie

Robbie

Heskey used to be a pretty good striker. The reason he has become such a joke is that he lingered. When his pace was gone, he had a Torres-style loss of form that never ended. Should have retired, but he kept on playing until everyone started to believe he was always crap

ammarfcb

ze special one
What!? Really?

yes really, heskey used to be damn good. i think he's the epl's 14th all time topscorer or something. and even if you try doubling RVP's appearances and goal stats to even out with heskey's appearance stats. heskey still wins by a good few goals.

Robbie

Since it's obvious he's going to City... let's see what he said about City when they got their money

"I was really surprised when they came in for Robinho. I thought ‘What’s happening? Man City and £30m?’

“No they haven’t put an offer in for me and they don’t have to bother!

Robbie

Its not a assured coz I saw a rumor linking him to United.

His agent (Kees Vos) was seen having dinner with Brian Marwood (Man City director of football). Not only that but, both he and his agent were photographed having a night out with one of the Sheikh's liasons to City. Both times they dismissed it as having nothing to do with RVP, but it makes so much sense now.

Why do you think he released a statement that makes it impossible for him to remain at Arsenal? There's only one club where he would have to fight to be sold to. Only one club that's offering him a quarter of a million pounds per week.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I see a lot of Arsenal fans really mad, but can you really blame him? He is not exactly young , only a few more chances to win anything in his career... u have to somewhat understand why he is leaving??

Jenks

Then I honestly wish they wouldn't say those things in the first place. It's like us fans are tools to be used by players and thrown away

As opposed to the usual state of affairs, where players are the ones used and thrown away.

Home of Barca Fans