Van Persie

Maria

tumblr_m5d21sWBwP1qa3nkxo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5d21sWBwP1qa3nkxo2_500.gif

:rofl1:

B

barcelonista

That should be called "doing a van Persie". Or does Carroll already hold the copyrights on that move?

Robbie

Found a quote in an RVP interview from last year:

"I don’t have the inclination to go anywhere. This is the best team for me to be in. The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.

I’m sure I could win things at another team in another country, but would it feel like our trophy, my trophy? I’m not sure it would. Anything we win here will come from the heart and that’s what I want. It’s my dream and I see no point in speaking about other teams when I have these dreams. I think other people know that about me; I’m just hungry to win with Arsenal and that’s it."

Proof that he's a genuine fan of the club, and the first real captain we've had in a long time.

Lucas_1993

Well players always say that, bottom from his heart he wants to leave the club but he wants to announce it at the right time. If he was going to stay he surely would of announce it. When I saw him mention in an interview "I will always remain a Gunner in my heart no matter what", obviously gives the indication he wants to leave. Whether it be Barca I don't know but unless they are going to shift Messi on the right wing it will not work out

Robbie

According to BBC Sport, we're about to sign Giroud for 12 million ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18425253 ). He scored 25 goals and 13 assists last season, and it looks like we're meeting his release clause. Add to that the fact that we got Lukas Podolski, and are trying to sign M'Vila.... isn't this what RVP wanted? Wenger is showing ambition, and we're building a fearsome attack for next season.

If RVP stays, we've got a shot at winning the title.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
According to BBC Sport, we're about to sign Giroud for 12 million ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18425253 ). He scored 25 goals and 13 assists last season, and it looks like we're meeting his release clause. Add to that the fact that we got Lukas Podolski, and are trying to sign M'Vila.... isn't this what RVP wanted? Wenger is showing ambition, and we're building a fearsome attack for next season.

If RVP stays, we've got a shot at winning the title.

Like every season, eh?

Robbie

Every season since 2005 we've lost one or two big players and barely replaced them. It's too tiring (and depressing) to count each season, but it's true... like clockwork and without fail.

This is the first season where we have a huge chance of not only not losing a single first team player, but significantly strengthening. It's why we've been hovering around 3rd/4th for 7 years, and why things will be different if RVP stays.

Lucas_1993

I don't understand why Giroud wants to go Arsenal. Look at the situation with Chamakh, who was brilliant at Bordeaux. Going to be the same situation IMO

Home of Barca Fans