Van Persie

abual3bed1

539942_388269027858799_355700751115627_1530373_1847543470_n.jpg

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Whatever the case may be, it's probably in Barca's best interest to not pursue him, let Manchester City overpay for him. Aside from this season, his durability over the course of a season is a serious question.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I do hope so. Arsenal needs to stay strong and I am looking forward watching him with Podolski.
Percy-Poldi ftw! :)

Btw. Just noticed certain member called Arsenal fans and a member of this forum "mad" in this thread. Then he quoted "Sun" as a tool for his argument.
There will be no more of that and please report such posts.
Thanx.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Barca should sign drogba or del piero for free instead of paying millions on Van Persie.

Our best solution for a forward is to get Drogba or Del Piero and Keep Villa.

Villa Drogba/DP Messi Pedro Sanchez Tello Cuenca .

Invest money in defense.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Its better for Persie to leave Arsenal cause he has to in order to win trophies i don't see Arsenal winning any in the near future.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Barca should sign drogba or del piero for free instead of paying millions on Van Persie.

Our best solution for a forward is to get Drogba or Del Piero and Keep Villa.

Villa Drogba/DP Messi Pedro Sanchez Tello Cuenca .

Invest money in defense.

no.

nononononononono.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

kind of.

Valdés just won his fourth Zamora in a row despite Piqué having his worst season in Blaugrana. the defence, bar a LB to replace Abidal, is not an issue.

we crashed out because we didn't have our #2 and #3 scoring options functioning for most of the season and since around February have had to rely almost exclusively on Messi's goals. we need a forward to add to our team, not a defender. preferably a wing-forward like Neymar.

if we could keep Villa too that'd be swell as it'd give us multiple front-line options, but I suspect Villa will be sold to make room for Neymar. but even that is tolerable as we just need a consistent threat from a forward not named Messi. if that's Neymar, then so be it.

Theconomist

Doubt Villa will be sold.
I wonder if Tito will overhaul the team, we're being linked with very unbarcaesque players and it's very exciting tbh.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
no.

nononononononono.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

kind of.

Valdés just won his fourth Zamora in a row despite Piqué having his worst season in Blaugrana. the defence, bar a LB to replace Abidal, is not an issue.

we crashed out because we didn't have our #2 and #3 scoring options functioning for most of the season and since around February have had to rely almost exclusively on Messi's goals. we need a forward to add to our team, not a defender. preferably a wing-forward like Neymar.

if we could keep Villa too that'd be swell as it'd give us multiple front-line options, but I suspect Villa will be sold to make room for Neymar. but even that is tolerable as we just need a consistent threat from a forward not named Messi. if that's Neymar, then so be it.

Abidal's career is probably over; Puyol is not getting any younger and troubled by injuries. At RB we only have Dani who is around 30-ish as-well.. Adriano well he is just a back-up. Pique's form was not good as well. which leaves us with Badger who is not a natural CB and even though he has been monstrous; is still prone to mistakes.

We definitely need 2 defenders. one fullback and one CB. or promote Montoya. like really Promote!

Neymar can come in 2014 when Villa is done.

our forward line is as good as it is, but it's a gamble as well. If the form/innjuries stay the same like this season then we are in trouble. but as they say Class is permanent; form is temporary.

not to mention the hefty transfer fees that will be required to sign Neymar right now.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Chances of Van Persie staying with Arsenal increase after Barcelona join Juventus in pulling out of race for striker

B

barcelonista

Cesc: "Van Persie would fit in? Class player but when would he play? Messi plays everything and on the wing Van Persie's not at his best."

Robbie

"I will sign every contract Arsenal puts in front of me without reading it" -- Tony Adams

The last true captain we had. Maybe the game was just different in the 90's. Still, regardless of what happens with RVP, the club will move on.

BarcaGirl

Bob van Persie (father): "Robin to Barça? What the hell would he do there? They have Messi, it wouldn't make sense to join them." [panenka]

Home of Barca Fans