Van Persie

Robbie

Hopefully he stays. With a front 3 of Podolski - RVP - Walcott, and zero departures next summer, we could actually fight for the title. Every season since 2006, we've lost big players each summer. The worst was 2007 when we lost 90% of our midfield, and obviously last summer when we lost our captain. We're looking good now though, as long as no one else leaves (Vela, Bendtner, Denilson, etc can go though)

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Hopefully he stays. With a front 3 of Podolski - RVP - Walcott, and zero departures next summer, we could actually fight for the title. Every season since 2006, we've lost big players each summer. The worst was 2007 when we lost 90% of our midfield, and obviously last summer when we lost our captain. We're looking good now though, as long as no one else leaves (Vela, Bendtner, Denilson, etc can go though)

be nice if Wilshire could stay healthy too. I'd love to watch he and Ramsey tear up English defenses.

Robbie

Vela is kicking ass man... And I can't believe you want Walcott to be a starter

He's lazy and has no ambition. Didn't train as hard as everyone else, and even forgot to bring his damn passport before a CL away match, making himself ineligible for selection. He just parties all the time and didn't look fit for months, not even West Brom wanted to play him when he went on loan. How well he's doing now is because he's found his level... living the easy life in San Sebastian.

Theo wins us important points and wins us games. He scores against big teams and is always there to save our asses when we need him most.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What is the purpose of this post HBA? We won't be having any of those in the future.
We're trying to make some quality changes across the board.

Thanx.

Hatem Ben Arfa

oh come on, i didn't swear in my last post technically.

Van Persie deserved his comeuppance. call it Karma or whatever. His behaviour vs Newcastle was disgraceful and he showes his ugly true colors again today vs Wigan throwing his toys out the pram behaving like an arrogant windbag, pushing wigan players and refusing to shake their hands and mouthing off.

For some reason it seems that there is not a more derogatory insult than being described as 'not a nice person' which a Newcastle player did of RVP. So true.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Keep this guy far away from Barcelona. Would rather over-spend on Neymar or see what Pep could do with a raw young talent like Muniain.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
He's lazy and has no ambition. Didn't train as hard as everyone else, and even forgot to bring his damn passport before a CL away match, making himself ineligible for selection. He just parties all the time and didn't look fit for months, not even West Brom wanted to play him when he went on loan. How well he's doing now is because he's found his level... living the easy life in San Sebastian.

Theo wins us important points and wins us games. He scores against big teams and is always there to save our asses when we need him most.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MtumXwGkek&feature=related

yuupp

Home of Barca Fans