Van Persie

Beast

The Observer
I just can't see the point of us getting caught up in this seasons transfer maddness. Perez has everything tied down so let us forget about all these mega-names and go off and buy the quality that is out there already.

If you ask me.. u need sub players.. the treble players should be starters next season and that includes E2 (which i know u disagree with ) ..
Barca need to renew E2.. give Bojan more chances and tweak the sub bench .. not buy starters...

a Crespo like forward on the bench (sadly u missed out on him ) .. a good central midfielder to cover up Bleh expected departure .. and give Perdito more time next season...

I don't know with Laporta obsession with Real this summer.. but i know Schuster is sitting somewhere laughing

JALJM

I like van persie, but how much would he cost? Wenger's doing his best to prevent an exodus from his underperforming team...not sure he'll let him go that easy.
He'd be cheaper than Ribery, but Ribery would be a huge part of our attack, while Van Persie would likely start on the bench. I'd like him or Mata if the price is right (max 20M), but don't want to pay too much for a squad player..

What is it with Dutch players and injuries these days?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
If you ask me.. u need sub players.. the treble players should be starters next season and that includes E2 (which i know u disagree with ) ..
Barca need to renew E2.. give Bojan more chances and tweak the sub bench .. not buy starters...

a Crespo like forward on the bench (sadly u missed out on him ) .. a good central midfielder to cover up Bleh expected departure .. and give Perdito more time next season...

I don't know with Laporta obsession with Real this summer.. but i know Schuster is sitting somewhere laughing

disagree that we need "sub" players.

the idea is to renew the hunger in the squad, and you don't do that by assuring the triplet players of their place by signing a bunch of backups.

we need cesc. well, someone in that mould to give us PROPER creative depth in the middle. and cesc for me is the smartest possible signing both sportingly and politically.

we need a LB but we're looking likely to sign filipe, which is a pretty decent signing as he's a thoroughly solid player.

we need a backup RB (the one area where signing a backup would be acceptable) and we were linked with bruno which is a good signing. but then I haven't heard anything about this for a long time so who knows what's happening there.

ribery would have been nice, but for me bojan can do the same job on the left rotating with henry. maybe not as refined and experienced but he's more of a fighter and less of a mercinary bastard.

eto'o... I dunno. ibra would have been a risk but I had faith in pep to turn him into a world-beater. forlan for me would still be ideal but I don't see ANYTHING linking us with him so I reckon that may be dead in the water. villa for me as cool as the guy is would have been change for change's sake. so more and more I'm thinking we should keep eto'o (130 goals in 200 games ffs) and sign a number 9 to rotate with him depending on opposition/situation (not a backup, an equal, they can spur each other on) so that his weaknesses are covered by the squad. the problem is I have no idea who that could be. drogba would have been great but he's suspended for the CL group games, adebayor would be too expensive, milito was PERFECT but has been signed already, llorente is a possibility but for me he needs regular football. so I dunno.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Can't help but feel sorry for Wenger for the first time in my life & I'm so fucking sad for van Persie... he was well on his way to teach his doubters a lesson and now this injury blow. It seems he could be out for at least 2 months :(
Wonder why this happens all the time with Wenger!!

Get well soon RVP

B

blueduck

Great news.

I hate Van Persie. (and not because of the Ade incident)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Seinfeld_Male_Unbonding3.jpg

That's a shame.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Great news.

I hate Van Persie. (and not because of the Ade incident)

I don't care if you hate a player be it RVP or even Xavi but who the hell would pray for others injuries and feel happy when they are injured!? I never prayed CR9 to get injured and was sympathetic with all the black magic stuff fucking up his confidence!!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
they are pretty shit. It was to get the ball rolling for better ones but no-one can be bothered.

Home of Barca Fans