Van Persie

BBZ8800

I think he's too slow now isn't he. Would he really do any better than Munir or Sandro, whom are always improving and work tirelessly off the ball.

On Thursday, he looked faster than Sandro, Munir, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busquets.
Maybe even Suarez.

His Finishing is not that lethal currently (could be declining because of age, but it could be psychological because of personal problems in Turkey).
Also, he is still very fast, and with a good movement.
Stamina and how many times he can make runs in one match could be a different problem, like for any player aged 32+.
But his pace and acceleration in a single action seemed pretty good.
From some posts about him on our forum, I though that he will be unrecognizably slow. Far from it...

If you are asking whether VPersie is better than Nolito, that is debatable.
If you are asking whether he is better than current Sandro and Munir, well, he is several levels above them.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

players BBZ likes: kovacic, van persie, rakitic
players BBZ doesn't like: Modric, pogba, neymar

Alexis (IQ), Bartra because of a huge bias of our fans, Pogba because of an unreal hype, Modric because of unreal hype in Croatia.
I am ok with Neymar now :p

I don't really like VPersie or Kovacic that much, but I thought Kova would have been a good signing when he was available.
The same for VPersie.
There are 10s of better attackers than VPersie.
But not too many of them are desperate to leave their current team for 3-4 Millions, come here and offer insane levels of experience.
Also, not too many would be happy to take the bench role.

VPersie just looks like the perfect "right now" guy for our situation.

Rakitic?
I love Messi, Bravo, Pique, Alves, Busi, Iniesta, Xavi, Suarez etc equally as him.
I never said a word against them more or less, no matter how poor they play sometimes.

I love to talk only about guys whom I hate, lol.

gasgas

Alexis (IQ), Bartra because of a huge bias of our fans, Pogba because of an unreal hype, Modric because of unreal hype in Croatia.
I am ok with Neymar now :p

I don't really like VPersie or Kovacic that much, but I thought Kova would have been a good signing when he was available.
The same for VPersie.
There are 10s of better attackers than VPersie.
But not too many of them are desperate to leave their current team for 3-4 Millions, come here and offer insane levels of experience.
Also, not too many would be happy to take the bench role.

VPersie just looks like the perfect "right now" guy for our situation.

Rakitic?
I love Messi, Bravo, Pique, Alves, Busi, Iniesta, Xavi, Suarez etc equally as him.
I never said a word against them more or less, no matter how poor they play sometimes.

I love to talk only about guys whom I hate, lol.

this is quite obvious :p

EdmondDantes

I would take Lavezzi and Tevez over him. I've seen enough of Van Persie to know he's done at most levels, let alone ours. And he's too much of a diva to fit here, Lucho is of a similar character to the guy managing Fener at the moment, and we've all seen Persie's behaviour when he's stuck on the bench like he would be here.

No thanks.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Isn't it obvious why BBZ likes him? He's been in great form in the Euro qualifiers where he scored a lot of goals. van Perišić would be the perfect signing for us.

F

Flavia

[tw]756183944719175680[/tw]

He's offering himself again. 5m wages. Please don't.

Nucky

Honestly, he wouldn't be the worst option. Still scoring lots and would be useful off the bench.

Turkish league is one thing, the best league in the world is another.. Old, injury prone and too big wage.. No thanks, I rather see Munir gets a chance over him..

Home of Barca Fans