Van Persie

Morten

Lol 4 year old United-fan cried when he heard that RvP was leaving, United-supporters are ridiculous :lol:

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Lol 4 year old United-fan cried when he heard that RvP was leaving, United-supporters are ridiculous :lol:

Whats ridiculous about that? A little kid is gutted because his idol and favourite players has left?

I would probably cry when de gea leaves and i am 21! :lol::lol:

Morten

Whats ridiculous about that? A little kid is gutted because his idol and favourite players has left?

I would probably cry when de gea leaves and i am 21! :lol::lol:

There is much irony in it, dont you think? RvP, devoloped into a star after many years in Arsenal, then United buys him from Arsenal, a finished product. So now United-fans are crying because this Utd-"legend" is leaving, its hilarious :lol:

BenRobbins

There is much irony in it, dont you think? RvP, devoloped into a star after many years in Arsenal, then United buys him from Arsenal, a finished product. So now United-fans are crying because this Utd-"legend" is leaving, its hilarious :lol:

haha i know, i am not to fussed with him leaving but i am greatful for him firing us to #20! But when we are little we don't understand things like we do know so hes probably just gutted RVP has gone.

Morten

haha i know, i am not to fussed with him leaving but i am greatful for him firing us to #20! But when we are little we don't understand things like we do know so hes probably just gutted RVP has gone.

He will probably be more gutted when he gets older, when he learn that rvp was just a mercenary passing through. Or maybe he wont care.

Last edited:

slicknick

Not that he was ever any good at United.....With the exception of his first season, he was either injured or completely missing from the field

oggydude

Bro he is 4 years old, your judging United fans based on a 4 year old crying, they cry over anything and technically RVP has been at United for 75% of his life and the kid probably cannot remember United without him so it's not that pathetic.

Unbiased United

I can't decide if you are either just not very bright or if you're actually a magnificent WUM?

A four year old child is ridiculous for crying? ...and that because the said four year old child was crying, that somehow translates to all 'United fans crying'? ...Ah well, at least if you are going to be daft enough to generalise as you have, then you might as well go all out and assume all United fans (all few hundred million of us) to share the same mentality as a four year old. Never mind if those United fans happen to live on different continents, or have a different social status, or have a fifty year age gap... no, just by virtue of being a United fan they are all equally ridiculous I assume?

Let me tell you something fella, football fans are by nature a fickle beast with quickly changing opinions and a serious lack of objectivity. Doesn't matter who you support, you have the well informed and the ill-informed, and usually the latter.

Van Persie was worth us buying for his first season alone. He pretty much won us the league. We wish him well and I think most united fans really appreciate him for what he did for us, but agree it's time for him to move on.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It seems like he fell out with LVG @BenRobbins

CKQkoSMUEAEvQq7.jpg:large

BenRobbins

It seems like he fell out with LVG @BenRobbins

CKQkoSMUEAEvQq7.jpg:large

Obviously their relationship isn't as good as it was a year or 2 ago but they haven't fallen out really. RVP wasn't good enough, van gaal preferred rooney and said to him in may he can find a new club if he wants. He text him and rang him when it was announced to fenerbache and wished him and his family the best. They are still friends but you can't let that get in the way of what he is there to do, manage the football club.

Just because he was on the bench a few times he was frustrated but they didn't have a bust up or anything.

BenRobbins

Post on Redcafe from somebody who watched his press conference-

(Asked about his performances dipping after Ferguson left). Says he needs time and a pre-season to be in good condition, has talked to the trainer about getting as fit as possible over the next few weeks. Convinced he get back to his 2012 level and that he can play at the top for a long time yet.
Knew his time was possibly coming to an end at United, had got used the idea it might happen in advance. Says there are no hard feelings with the club and van Gaal, had a good day with the players before flying over and saw that the players appreciated his contribution which was nice for him. Also highly appreciated the work of Ed Woodward and wanted to thank him personally. He dealt with the transfer in a classy way and said he's a gentleman.

Galning

Everybody falls out with Van Gaal, the man is a psychopath. Funny for football fans though, he's hilarious.. but completely nuts as well.

Home of Barca Fans