Van Persie

oggydude

you have to got to put the suarez header from the box line above this one, last season. I don't remember the opposition
West Brom, but no where near as good as RVP's, that goal was against the world champions just before half time when they were losing and he was stretching for the ball.

Xanian

West Brom, but no where near as good as RVP's, that goal was against the world champions just before half time when they were losing and he was stretching for the ball.

Totally agree. That was the goal of the WC for me, with the Rodriguez one a close second. I think the Rodriguez one was hyped up because of his golden boot. Not talking away anything form James though.

slicknick

Shadow of his former self since scoring that header against Spain...Was largely anonymous thereafter, and completely anonymous last night....Past his prime, as far as I can tell

Unbiased United

Shadow of his former self since scoring that header against Spain...Was largely anonymous thereafter, and completely anonymous last night....Past his prime, as far as I can tell

I hope you're wrong, but I must admit I have been fearing the worst too. Big season for him this one, because if he isn't up to scratch he isn't going to get much playing time and could well find himself fourth in the pecking order for us.

What ever happens though, he justified us buying him with his 2012/13 performances alone.

Robbie

I hope you're wrong, but I must admit I have been fearing the worst too. Big season for him this one, because if he isn't up to scratch he isn't going to get much playing time and could well find himself fourth in the pecking order for us.

What ever happens though, he justified us buying him with his 2012/13 performances alone.

His injuries are starting to catch up with him

BenRobbins

Looks like he is off to fenerbache!

6.5 million euros it seems.

Wonder who we will get to replace him? Can't just go into the season with only Rooney and Wilson...

Home of Barca Fans