Van Persie

Gilberto

Still wish he was lacing up those boots for Arsenal.

This.

I still like him though :wub:

RVP-1-1.gif

Unbiased United

Can't wait to watch him next season, playing for a manager he loves. He is an absolutely exceptional striker. That first goal last night was ridiculous.

L

linetty

Casillas has downgraded to an average keeper recently but congrats to van Persie for the amazing finish and for the assists of course. He has a thing for amazing goals.

H

Haruko The Goon

I remmeber when he was at Arsenal, and the United fanboys were telling me Van P isn't "half the striker" Rooney is looool

It was just prolonged periods on the sidelines injured that had them sure shrek was better... yehh right. Van P is a KILLER.

H

Haruko The Goon

Van P's was more difficult though. He had to get the ball over the GK, while Henrik just had to get his head on the ball as the keeper wasn't in the right place.

Two beauties though

H

Haruko The Goon

If Fabregas never left, he probably still would be

It was more about the direction the club was heading in. He needed and wanted, WC signings.

Signing unproven/Young players always comes with a risk. It normally takes a youngster anywhere between 1 and 3 years to really settle into a role and rise to a certain level... Van P didn't have the luxury of time, he was already 29 years old, and only a couple more years to succeed.

Weirdly enough, Since he's been sold, we bought Podolski, Giroud, Cazorla and Ozil. Not a bad crop.

Home of Barca Fans