Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Abelardo

Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Sure he'll do well wherever he goes. Who knows, one day, Barca could call him back.
    You think EV is a defensive coach but you want Abelardo? I think he's a good coach and wish him the best wherever he goes (unless it's RM or Asspanyol) but I don't see him on our bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Before I make a fool out of myself, does Serra Ferrer thinks Abelardo would be a better option or Setien refuses to stay?
    Fans have turned against Setien so he could be gone. Would be interesting to see how Abelardo would do with better players/more money but don't think this Betis team is the best fit for him.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    You think EV is a defensive coach but you want Abelardo? I think he's a good coach and wish him the best wherever he goes (unless it's RM or Asspanyol) but I don't see him on our bench.

You are probably right.

I wonder how Abelardo would fare if he had more money and resources to work with.

He managed to get Sporting Promoted and kept them in La Liga for a season despite them having Financial issues and his work with Alaves has been special as well.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    What's going on with Abelardo? He resigned last season, thought he'd get many offers?