Guardado

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[attachment=0:2koqnupp]guardado15710.jpg[/attachment:2koqnupp]

How do we feel about this 22 y.o. left winger from Depor? His name popped up few times in the rumors.
He has 35 caps. for Mexico already. Not a bad player imo. Could use some more work on his right leg though

maz

I walk the line
I enjoyed watching him during the copa américa. He had a great debut season for deportivo and was one of their best players. Probably wouldnt be on the top of my transfer list, but is a left winger that plays in la liga who i actually LIKE (as opposed to capel who i would gladly maim with a rusty screwdriver).

M.L. King

The Preacher
I've seen this guy a lot times. He is a great player one of the best in his position, very fast, versatile and has great dribbling skills. I'd love to have him in the squad, although I can't quite imagine him in Barca with our broad roster of players.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I like him very much, he was one of my ideas for replacing Ronaldinho although we didn't do so or need to, i still would like him and welcome him in our squad because he's a natural AML but we have enough players.

Co0ter

Pretty good player. I don't see him, as of right now, as being Barca material (as in worth spending the money). If he continues improving then he'd definately be a great target in 1-2 years.

Sodamnsmooth

He's a great player who will go to a big team after this season. Unfortunately, I don't think he's needed much at Barca. We have so much depth on his side.

Home of Barca Fans