Barca and Liverpool

K

Kuytrider

It should be no surprise that LFC fans have respect for Barca. After all, both clubs share the same working-class values. Your club is owned by the fans no? Given LFC's financial woes, I wish ours was too!
For many years you were in the shadow of the Madridista Aristocrats in Europe, now it is they who flounder behind you! The 1950's were shameful when a certain team in white BOUGHT European trophies, not to mention the whole Blond Arrow episode!
Any Catalans online here? Anyways I hope you ensure the whites don't win another title for at least as long as lfc :(

Hamzah

High Definition Member
welcome. yeah there are catalans here but its kinda international because its an english language forum

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I don't hate Real Madrid either. I respect their achievements. I mean I prefer Barca but I certainly respect Real. I don't like the way they do business and I hate Perez's ethos on football but underneath that Madrid are the the most successful club in the world and I respect that.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yea liverpool is my fav of the top 4 in england... i hate the other 3 alooot

i wouldnt hate arsenal if not for justin but he swayed me to

M

Mancs4life

yea liverpool is my fav of the top 4 in england... i hate the other 3 alooot
Which top 4? I don't really count Poo as a TOP club these days!!!

And I generally hate all things existing in Spain including their top clubs
but there is one thing for sure:

Real Madrid >>>>>>>>>>>> Farcelona

predator_89

Allah Akbar
well liverpool is my 2nd team after barca i love this team alot and i really like the way they play , i feel srry for what they ve become now but i think they will be back soon or something i hope that

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Which top 4? I don't really count Poo as a TOP club these days!!!

And I generally hate all things existing in Spain including their top clubs
but there is one thing for sure:

Real Madrid >>>>>>>>>>>> Farcelona
:lol:
Yeah and CR won FWPOTY.

Home of Barca Fans