HOF's worst eleven to wear the Barcelona jersey in this decade.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
because Quaresma didnt cost as much as Geovanni or was as shit as Santamaria.

I feel like adding a coach and president to this listing.

Beast

The Observer
Loving this thread...I probably should do one for Real ...

and a LMAO @ Santamaria motto on his website " I failed over & over again in my life , so i managed to succeed "

when did u do that Sergio ?

desoe

I feel like adding a coach and president to this listing.

You could make a "Joan Gaspart's worst eleven to wear Barcelona jersey in this decade" and I think it would be as succesful, as it is now.

Actually, how much players of your flashy 11 are actually children of Gaspart? :lol:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I don't even remember Santamaria, but considering he played 6 games I don't think he can be classed as the worst tbh. Quaresma was pretty terrible whenever he played, Ezquerro was a joke of a signing. I know he came on a free but he was never Barca standard, it was embarrassing having him at the club. Nice bloke, but not a Barca player.

desoe

I think Ezquerro's role in the team was of a lucky charm or something. He did his job pretty good, you have to admit. We won the Liga and CL in 06 :D

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Santamaria was just a youth player who didnt make it, they happen in every club so he doesnt deserve to be there. Quaresma was just fail.

Maxi, what a hero.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
yeah but giuly was shit every game.

ezquerro i liked, good player but never got the chances. showed elsewhere that he had quality.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
you are to guily what bojan is to ibra.

ezquerro was something that was a victim to the system. and he came and went for free so meh.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
giuly was a gashbag. he scored some goals but for the most part we just played with 10 and a half men. he was great at winning corners and giving the ball away tho.

Home of Barca Fans