Ludovic Giuly

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i don't know why but giuly was my favourite player along with deco when i first got into football (and barca)

hopefully there are others here who think the same?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
loved his style as he complimented dinho perfectly and nobody can forget his wonder striker vs milan :D

C

ChuckaOwns

LOL Guly, biggest Klutz ever, but his speed was awsome. Seriusly though he missed more one on ones than he scored.

Still a champ.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably a player I disliked the most in that Rijkaard team. He managed to sneak solid amount of goals (compared to Messi nowadays insignificant) but somehow I found that his overall contribution was woeful. Particularly his passing/crossing skills and his ball control.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Giuly was awesome, he was inconsistent but absolutely brilliant sometimes. Good work ethic as well, don't see how anyone could dislike him.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
btw i remember there was a documentary involving barca and was during the rijkaard era. its had behind the scenes of players like ronnie deco and giuly signing for the club but i can't seem to find it. any help?

E

Esteve

[YOUTUBE]CKJSDCcp6kE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

This?

Full thing is on youtube.

E

Esteve

No problem ;)

It was actually featured in a Barça blog I follow yesterday so it was fresh in mind.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Giuly was one of the most frustrating players I have ever seen, but I still was a huge fan. At his best he was the ultimate pest.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Giuly was freaking awesome i remember how he and Ronnie single handily took down Ac Milan in the semi final of the Champions League.I was really sad to see him go ironically he left because he couldn't reclaim his position from la pulga.

Home of Barca Fans