Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rooney & Ronaldo

• Mutu & Gilardino

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
We´ve recentley seen that Messi and Eto'o are the best attacking duo scoring 25 goals together in 15 matches. Who is the closest to them ? If your answer isn't in the poll just type it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Eto-Messi are first no dount about that, and since the poll is about second best then I`d have to say :Ibisevic-Salihovic of Hoffenheim!

Evil

Shabazz
IndoCulé said:
Is there a problem in the polling system? I had voted yesterday yet I could vote again. Hmm?

Ya same thing happened to me, I added another option maybe that's the reason, just vote again mate.

S

Snyde

Wonder why the Seville duo aren't there, they are formidable.

Evil

Shabazz
Fabiano and Kanoute ? They were dangerous last season in the league, but they sure lost their form this season. I can only Kanoute is performing well.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
1. Amauri&Del Piero
2. Raul&Higuain
3. Ibisevic&Salihovic

Amauri is really a great player and scores a lot of goals and Del Piero found himself at the end of his career. I didn`t put ibisevic and salihovic one the first place just because they are playing in Bundesliga.

maz

I walk the line
I voted a while back for forlán and kún.

Evil said:
Fabiano and Kanoute ? They were dangerous last season in the league, but they sure lost their form this season. I can only Kanoute is performing well.
Yeah injuries have hit them both this season so they havent had a chance to play together much..but last season they were one of the best in europe. Thankfully for us they weren't firing on all cylinders when they played us! Had they won that game our death run could have panned out very differently.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
The best attacking duo is right here in Barcelona. As for others... Maybe Toni-Klose could have made it to that list

Home of Barca Fans