Romelu Lukaku

Hawk

lukaku just wanted to leave the country. the constant roasting about his technical deficiencies, the gassing after 30mins at times, his appalling record against the bigger sides in decisive games.

he needed to start afresh.

khaled_a_d

I think he is underrated tbh. He is a good player, may be even very good.
People acting like he is trash, which isn't accurate. If Conte can get the best out of him, he will be a good addition.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think he'll do good but in the end it's up to him and how motivated he is.

I'm sure he's motivated. He's the type that needs a bit of faith and then somebody to build steel will out of any hot streaks that he goes on. Conte is quite good at that. As long as he doesn't give him a reason to bin him like Costa did, he'd do well.

Devils

Unbelievable player for inter so far. should consider signing him over Lautaro (our rumored target)

future front line:

Ansu/Allan Saint-Maxim - Lukaku - Dembouz

Post-Messi era looking secured, dawg.

Devils

Imagine wanting to sign Floptauro over ROYALmelu LukaKING

Best 9 is Serie A and it's not even close, dawg.

FinBarcelonafan

He is awful. He is strong but shit in headers, he can't play shortpasses. He be out of Barca roster in one month.

He is ok, if he has plenty of space.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I watched him closely this season in PL. So far, I can only describe him as: God damn black Godzilla!!!

This guy carries big guys in duets like Zouma & Terry and ?krtel & Sakho on his back the entire game and whistles while they fight for oxygen and try to put their hanging tongues back in their mouths! I could not believe my eyes how strong this player is...

Nobody can:
1. outjump him
2. outmuscle him
3. stop him (in his "tank/steamroller" mode)
4. take the ball away from him (when he enclose it)
5. bring/wear/put him down, subdue him, overpower him

He does everything great: makes space, leads counterattacks, shoots, jumps, runs, passess... he score 5 times in 9 matches this season... and the best I saved for the end: he's 22 (in letters: twenty two).

We need some muscle in our team, I wish we buy him. Imagine, for example, Pepe's and Sergio Ramos's frustration, brewsers, pain and energy loss after muscleing with this monster for 90 minutes...

A very wise man once called him the big black godzilla. Personally Id go for a swap deal :get rid of the Argentinian Walcott + 25 M for LukaGOAT.

Can you just imagine Dembelinho and LukaGOAT on the same pitch ? Football isn't ready for that.

Devils

The last 4 inter players to score 30+ goals across all competitions. Kings of the game.

FLOPtauro could never.

EerkQoBWsAA63X_

Home of Barca Fans