Romelu Lukaku

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Walker costs that much because he's English and good English players are hard to find (they don't have quality and depth of other nations). Teams want to fill their quota with good English players obviously. Add in the fact it's a rival selling to a rival and levy is a good negotiator and knows city have money to throw around.

Adversus

Walker costs that much because he's English and good English players are hard to find (they don't have quality and depth of other nations). Teams want to fill their quota with good English players obviously. Add in the fact it's a rival selling to a rival and levy is a good negotiator and knows city have money to throw around.

We are going to pay £50m for Gylfi Sigurdsson who is about to turn 28. Believe me. The market is crazy and Utd got a bargain.

Adversus

Smart in footballing way, not intelligent.

He had a small tv show when he was still at Anderlecht and they followed him going to school, he's not that intelligent. And in Belgium we learn French from age 10 (in Dutch schools) and English from age 12. And depending on what you are following you also get German. So speaking 5 languages is not that spectacular. And lukaku was raised with the Dutch and French language.

In fairness would you care about school if you knew you were going to be a football star. School isn't really an indication of anyone's intelligence and I did relatively well in school.

S7_MUFC

The quota is for player trained at English club not for English players and players like Cesc qualify under this quota.

Ritchie

Heskey was a better all round player but didn't score enough. Lukaku is a goal poaching flat-track bully. He doesn't really affect the play a lot.

It's not like we can mock anyway with Luis Suarez up front. We'd be better off with Lukaku.

Windhook

refined heskey

That's who I though of, really, when he assisted Man City.:lol:

Heyskey in his later career was beyond tragic, but I also remember his good days, pre-2002 Heskey was better than Lukaku, who is struggling with the pressure at such huge club.

xXKonan

He's one of those players who needs a lot of service in order to get the best out of him.

He doesn't have the technical ability to make things happen.Add those problems plus this current United under Mou it's a recipe for disaster.

khaled_a_d

That's who I though of, really, when he assisted Man City.:lol:

Heyskey in his later career was beyond tragic, but I also remember his good days, pre-2002 Heskey was better than Lukaku, who is struggling with the pressure at such huge club.

Yeah, it is sad really when a player who was as good as Heskey is mocked later in his career when he were really good at younger age. Him,Torres and Falcao became favorite for trolling pages for some time

Home of Barca Fans