Luca Toni

barca7788

Nepali Cule
is there another thread of him?? i couldnt find one.
btw Bayern has decided to let him go free. should we??

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Wtf? NOOOOOOOO!

Well, maybe as a clown on the birthday party of Bojan, yes. And if it is for free, why not eh?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say: yes. We could use a backup striker. It is said that he's friends with Pep...

desoe

Luca Toni after the Van Gaal era ?

I think we're discussing signing a future alcoholic and drug addict, or at least antidepressants user. Poor Luca.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
as Bojan said. he is the perfect backup striker. Inter is gunning for Pandev and Palermo said no so we should get him but Txiki is an idiot.

He makes the worst deals ever. We need numbers and in form of former internationals for free, I say do it up.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Well no, that's just not good enough, especially not for Barca :p he doesn't even score that many goals anymore. His international form as well as his Bayern form has been pish for a while now.... remember the Euros? Most frustrating forward i've ever seen, a big lumbering fucker with no class or touch at all who snuffed over 5 chances a match just cause he couldn't control a car if he had 10 steering wheels

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I really wouldnt mind. There is hardly any high risk involved, as he is for free. And he is highly motivated, trying to get back his spot in the italian NT.

He is however just a situational player, for overload tactics vs bus teams, in the later part of the match. And its not like we have an option like him currently.

So i wouldnt say no to a possible transfer. I could imagine just a loan deal for half a year even more tbh.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
To earn his spot back in the NT, he'd be extremely eager to get a shitload of games, which he won't seeing as he's shit, cannot see him being happy with warming the bench at another club. How many games has he even appeared in for Bayern recently? I'd prefer someone like Pedro or Messi playing the central role infinitely to that brick shithouse. I'm not sure where you get the busbreaker thing from, he has awful technique, and we already have a very powerfully built tank of a CF anyway.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why not? If we get him for free, let's do it :wave: But seriously, since our backup for the CF spot - Henry - plays like he belongs in the 3'd division we could need Toni. Perfect option if we're a goal down against defensive teams. Sign him for the rest of the season with an option for one more season.

Home of Barca Fans