That'd be really great!
he's an amazing player and so
underrated, he is even BETTER than
Cristiano Rondaldo...!!! no lie.

to everyone who said no.
just go watch a video of his
pure awesomeness and goals.

ohh and he was one of the players who
was a big part of italy winning the world cup 2006.

Bayren Munich // 2007 and 2008.
he scored 39 goals in 46 matches.

Luca Toni without a doubt one of the best players in the world.. he DESERVE to be in Barca.

Aasim

Bumbleman
If we do buy Toni, we have the option of playing Ibra out wide. or we could change to 4-4-2 when its 0-0 with 20mins left. (never happen though)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think what we would be looking with Toni is a backup for Ibra. He does seem injury prone lately and we don't have a similar player on the bench. Squad definitely needs another player. Either a forward or a midfielder. We have Copa matches, Madrid don't. And they do have a bigger squad as it is.

Ataraxia

He'll end in an Italian team probably Parma or Udinese or whatever unless Inter or Milan are ready to let him join. I think he'll want a team he can be in the starting line up with.

desoe

He'll end in an Italian team probably Parma or Udinese or whatever unless Inter or Milan are ready to let him join. I think he'll want a team he can be in the starting line up with.

Parma sounds good. He'll be a good backup for Paloschi and Bojinov.

[FCB]Messi[10

Well Luca Toni is off to a good start right now with Roma, and hopefully he can continue this so he can get a call up for Italy.

Co0ter

Luca Toni in a Barca jersey....I just shuddered.

We should be starting Pedro or Bojan on the wing and Henry as a possible sub for both LW or Striker. Wasting more millions on a back up for Ibra would be terrible. Save that cash to put towards a world-class winger, preferably pretty young and established.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That was the whole point, he cost Roma nothing. + from all the press releases I´ve been reading he is friends with Pep from his Serie A days. While Ibra isn´t exactly living to high expectations I dare not think what would happen should he get injured. Bojan simply gets pushed out when playing as striker and Henry with his form... Some of Barca players already played 30! matches this season so you can imagine the pressure and having a cheap backup would only prove beneficiary imo.

Home of Barca Fans