Maxi "Sexy" Lopez

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
_40860425_lopez_ap.jpg

I decided the legend needs a topic after discovering rumors linking him to Lazio. :lol:

barca7788

Nepali Cule
one cant forget his goal n assist against chelsea match. and how media said the next day that A NEW STAR IS BORN.:)

beef-supreme

SEXY LOPEEEEEZZZZ!!!! The sexiest player to wear the Barca no. 11.
I fell in love when i saw the way his hair waved in the wind as he ran around like a headless chicken. And don't ever dare forget about this:

[YOUTUBE]UJkwSdbg26I[/YOUTUBE]

one cant forget his goal n assist against chelsea match. and how media said the next day that A NEW STAR IS BORN.:)

That was beyond hilarious!!! :messi:

beef-supreme

Or as some Brazilian commented on a youtube interview of the sexy:
Grande jogador
Grande profissional
Grande pessoa

He is beautiful. If he really does sign for Lazio then Lazio will win the league in Italy.

beef-supreme

This is probably the second best or maybe the best video on youtube: [YOUTUBE]1cuXK9EUpCw[/YOUTUBE] because it has Sexy, Marquez, Motta, and Oleguer all featured, and of course Barca's orange kit - everything's perfect. Note that Maxi fouls probably more often than all of our defenders would in a whole match, which is incredible for a target man.

Lazio bought the player for 1.5m euros but they cant afford his beauty.

Of course, they have bought him for €1.5m but they have to pay him €100m for image rights, because while Beckham may be a ladies' man, Maxi is actually a sexy man, and therefore is entitled to have more.

Ronaldinho, eat your heart out

[YOUTUBE]fiiosPJRrVU[/YOUTUBE]

beef-supreme

LOL what a hero. The chicken celebration. So epic.

He even did the chicken celebration for FC Moskva
[YOUTUBE]D2FWR2iQYFA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GTQi6VNUT7o[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful. The chicken celebration accentuates the radiant glow of his silky straight hair.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
How could I have been so blind when looking for beauty as Maxi Lopez was right along there?

I am a fool. I am going to have a statue of him erected with using just gold because it would only be suitable for Maxi Lopez.

E

Esteve

:lol: Awesome thread. His chicken celebration was nearly as epic as the club winning 6 titles in a year. Maybe even more so. Close call.

Home of Barca Fans