CL or La Liga

Which title is of major significance?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
La Liga. CL league is often a matter of luck. Even in 2006 when we took, despite being the best team, we were lucky on our way. Hopefully we`ll wrap the league title early enough to concentrate on final stages of CL.

Evil

Shabazz
Ofcourse La Liga, then If any other cup is within reach we can work on it, but I would´nt sacrifice our Liga lead for a CL or a Cup match.

hendryrusli

I should have voted for UCL, that would make me the first person to vote it. :lol:

Seriously but, I think both are important. Win La Liga means automatic qualification to UCL. But win UCL and fucked up in La Liga does not mean we will qualify for next season's UCL. So in conclusion La Liga is more important.

T

TinaFCB

League is the most important. But we have good chance of taking CL too :D

maz

I walk the line
Im surprised to see not one person has voted for the CL. At 'other' sites ive been on...many said the CL was more important. I always have and always will say la liga is more important than CL. To win the CL and not win the league is almost a contradiction. How can u be the 'best in europe' without even being the best in your won domestic league?

I would be interested to hear what people would want to win if we had won six la liga's in a row and not won the CL since 05/06...then would people prefer to win the la liga for a seventh time, or win the CL?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think that much is attributed to our rivalry with Real Madrid and thats why Primera comes first.
Sure maz, say we are the reigning domestic Champions, I`d then go with CL probably

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Im the only person who voted for CL, because we'd be kings of europe.. thus kings of spain! ;)

Evil

Shabazz
FCBNOF said:
Im the only person who voted for CL, because we'd be kings of europe.. thus kings of spain! ;)

I would agree to that on one condition: Madrid doesn't win the League :p

Home of Barca Fans