Referees

M.L. King

The Preacher
There has been a lot of controversy regarding some referees in La Liga in recent years. I've been wondering how come that Spanish Football Association hasn't so far taken any measures to prevent any biased refereeing and to improve conditions in La Liga. Another thing that bothers me is their inconsistency, changing their standards during the games.

I think that SFA needs to do something to improve the level of their employees and thus raise the level of football itself.

What do you think?

Evil

Shabazz
I agree, but then we don´t want referee´s like the EPL, players there literally play rugby and the Ref just watches .. but it´s no secret our referee´s our crap, alot of unfair penalties given and fair ones not given, offside goals, and fouls. We really need to go a level higher if we want to be considered one of the best Leagues in the world.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I also love in EPL the fact that only team captains are allowed to talk and discuss certain matters with the referees. Thus, a lot of players avoid being booked due to their complaining.

Evil

Shabazz
I never wanted to punch someone so hard in the face than today's referee. Keita's straight red was ridiculous and those asshole's really know how to act by rolling all over the field for a simple tackle.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
He was unbelieveably bad, how can a referee like him judge in one of the worlds biggest leagues? what a prick

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty much all of them in Spanish league suck. Thats why ML King started this thread. Such a shame.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
The ref against Asspanyol wasn't international, he only refereed 3 years in La Liga which is not right because he lacks experience for heated derby with a lot of acting and bad tackles.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
In 2006 the Spanish football federation agreed to make the referees in La liga professionals. I haven`t heard the news since but if all went acording to their plan, this is the year when they should be made pros

Zqa-

In 2006 the Spanish football federation agreed to make the referees in La liga professionals. I haven`t heard the news since but if all went acording to their plan, this is the year when they should be made pros

Okay.. Good, they should be. Doesn't seem like they are though... especially not the guy from the game saturday.

Home of Barca Fans