Referees

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There's another stat that goes on from Cruyff era. Since then Madrid has 48 more penalties than Barca.

I know most of us say things at the heat of the moment during the games but these latest fouls on Messi in the box that went unsanctioned make you wonder. Rami's challenge at Mestalla directly cost us 2 points.

Them playing you off the park also did cost you 2 points, and just to confirm that Valencia really wanted those 2 points away from you, they had Guita deny you point black, twice.

Barcafan 2304

Them playing you off the park also did cost you 2 points, and just to confirm that Valencia really wanted those 2 points away from you, they had Guita deny you point black, twice.

Playing us off the park? We still got the better of the possession. No doubt, they exploited situations well but to say they played us off the park is a bit ott

Clockwise

Buccaneer

5Xyae.gif

Reasonus

Eduardo Iturralde González announced his retirement. He had planned to retire at the end of the season. However, his injury which occurred while officiating the match between Real Betis and Real Madrid prompted him to retire earlier than planned.

In my opinion, he was one of the better referees and I liked the way he controlled the games.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Perez bought him a nice package for the next 5 years at exotic spas, Eduardo couldn't resist but using it right away.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
:D

No, I refuse to use the emoticon, the confusion on members like Deco 20 it too hilarious too pass on :D

I find using it rarely to be effective, when you sometimes openly acknowledge your trolling it makes the more subtle stuff even more dangerous and unpredictable.

Eduardo Iturralde González announced his retirement. He had planned to retire at the end of the season. However, his injury which occurred while officiating the match between Real Betis and Real Madrid prompted him to retire earlier than planned.

In my opinion, he was one of the better referees and I liked the way he controlled the games.

One of the best Spanish refs, shame to hear he's retiring.

X

xaviniesta

i liked him too. i love referees who have some character. what the lacked physically he made up with his communicaton and charisma. i'm sure he is a very intelligent guy in real life. also 18 years in the primera, not bad..

haters gonna hate ofcourse.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This is too fuckin' easy to manipulate right now.

All Rosell has to do is go out and actually massage his back a little and get him to come out in the media and say in those 18 years, he had been pressured by Real Madrid. All hell will pour ontop of Madrid and in favor of Barcelona especially when little cockroaches crawl from behind the walls to support his words.

All you hormonal muffuckas don't get how easy it is to manipulate shit...

But Rosell is busy closing deals in Brazil while dancing to Tchu Tcha Tcha...

Reasonus

i liked him too. i love referees who have some character. what the lacked physically he made up with his communicaton and charisma. i'm sure he is a very intelligent guy in real life. also 18 years in the primera, not bad..

haters gonna hate ofcourse.

Laughed hard at that vid. I guess that's where using the word "epic" is appropriate.

Home of Barca Fans