Referees

maz

I walk the line
I disagree. Referees are just shit for everyone. I dont feel they have any sort of agenda. They are just crap.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
offside is hard to see, so i don't blame them.

But the penalty fragments on Messi and Eto'o. Surely the one on Messi was clear I think.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Yea there was a slight contact but he threw himself to the ground. Eto'o on the other hand was clearly shoved.

Beast

The Observer
not to open a worthless debate but Messi is doing it a lot... he is using his skills to the best of his team (happened all the time before with many great ones ).. but pretty soon refs will not give him anything even if it's a legit call(happened to Dinho before )

maz

I walk the line
But dont forget messi does get shoved around alot and stays on his feet. Its not like ronnie in his latter years where it took only a breath from the opponents mouth to make ronnie throw himself to the floor. Yes there are times when u see messi go down easily, but in my opinion there are also times where he is fouled badly yet stays up and continues running. Or sometimes he even stays up and the ball goes out and we dont get anything.

Beast

The Observer
true Maz he is not on Dinho level at all... but he'll try it when things get rough or the scoreline is not secure.. it's also a liga thing tbh .. i've see Guti & Raul do it

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
I reckon Soccer would have to be one of the easiest game to officiate in... Really the rules are so simple but they still Fuck it up more times than not....

You should see AFL - we need like 10 umpires and they make mistakes every... uhh 2 minutes probably.... lol

Beast

The Observer
the FIFA want to keep this way quoting Sepp " if everything is 100 % correct , people will have nothing to discuss " ... they want to keep the controversy around football

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was it a surprise that we saw 2 of our players sent off in the very next match after Madrid based press harangue on the refs and Barca.

Home of Barca Fans