Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

V

Valon

Saturday 19th of December @ Sheikh Zayed Stadium

Let's win this thing!

Discuss.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay on next match banner update btw had some problems with my PC.

zanela

I'm nervous about this one. I just hope we are not unlucky again. :sad:

If we win, do we become the only team to win all 6 in a calendar year & Pep the only manager to achieve this feat? :wub:

Edit: yeaaa Valon, u 've updated the fixture bar. :beer2:

I just hope, i'm atleast able to watch the final. I couldnt watch the semi-final.

Last edited:

Nirre_99

Yah, I'm with Zanela on this one :)

I need to find someway to watch the game.. wish some tv channel in sweden got it but doesn't look like it.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
For once I'm struggling to watch the match but I just hope that we finally put this one to bed and crown ourselves world champions, there can be no better way to cap off a truly historic year for Barça.

Guardian

Went to wikipedia and saw Estudiantes players list. The only familiar players I came across were the names of Veron, the Bayern flop Jose Sosa and the ex-Spartak shorty Clement Rodriguez. Can someone tell us more about this team?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm gonna miss it and I'm pissed off... I have to go to a camping thing with the people from work... I'm a tad nervous too, but this is a must win! Hope Ibra scores a hat-trick and Messi too and Henry too and Pedro too and Puyol too and Valdés too and...

L

leo heart

barca have to be in her day otherwise :(

but i hope they play will and i hope all the players be present from first pique messi henry

inshallah barca will win

visca barca visca catanouya

got a news about estudantis just 4 u guyz to no

Surprised everyone: estudantis coach [Sabella] announce the official line against Barcelona!!!

estudiantes_esta_rayando_la_excelencia.jpg

Estudiantes team conducted a day training and were under open doors for 15 minutes to the media .. And discovered the tactical plan in the final of the World Cup coach, "Olejando Sabella," and is [4-4-1-1] ..

In the press conference and suddenly a very Coach "Sabella" said the official line that will face Barcelona at the "Zayed" .. A combination is as follows: Alpilles .. Xilai .. RI .. Desabato .. Diaz, Clemente Rodriguez .. .. Rodrigue .. Sebastian Veron .. Leandro Benitez .. Enzo Perez .. Mauro Boselli

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Club Estudiantes - Players to Watch:

- Leandro Desabato (defender)
- Cristian Cellay (defender)
- Rodrigo Brana (midfielder)
- Juan Sebastian Veron (midfielder) - Yep, he's still around
- Mauro Boselli (forward) - Considered one of the best striker prospects in awhile
- Jose Luis Calderon (forward)

F

FanOfZlatan

I'm driving up north tomorrow with my family so I'll miss it. No chance of hearing it on radio? Anyone from Sweden know? :sad:

Personally I'm worried about this one but I have a gut feeling that Barca will win it. :)

Home of Barca Fans