Club World Cup: FC Barcelona - Estudiantes de La Plata

B

Barca4life1000

two years ago ... we would have lost that game....but the thing i'm most proud about this team is that they have balls the size of elephants.....they just keep fighting..............

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
The best thing of all is that players weren't only one who believe in miracle in that 89min. We all knew that we will find a goal. I think Pep made us believe as much as the players.
I'm so happy, we closed the circle!
Visca Barca, Thank you Pep!
:flagvl8:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

haha comment on INTER FORUM:

"Pretty imba shit, I propose a rule that no club may have more than 2 La Mesia players in their line up"

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
haha comment on INTER FORUM:

"Pretty imba shit, I propose a rule that no club may have more than 2 La Mesia players in their line up"

if that person had been standing in front of me when he said that I would have clocked him one. what a stupid comment to make.

anyway ... the torrent for the final is up:

Ist Half

2nd Half and AET

I'm dlling now, so I don't know how the quality is. also don't know what language the commentary is in. but it's in .mkv format, so the video and audio quality should be top class.

BelgianGeneral

LOL, i heard that word imba alot when playing dota

It's just a shortening for "imbalanced" originally, but was soon used along the lines of "really effing good". It's indeed mainly used in DotA though. Never played those games but I have some friends who started to use it in real life after a while...Kinda awkward.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
if that person had been standing in front of me when he said that I would have clocked him one. what a stupid comment to make.

Overreacting...I know the poster who made that comment, it was tongue in cheek after complimenting Barca.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
e__archivo_graphic_10_1_2_20091220_YKAP20.eps.jpg

enjoying reading othe forums where other fanboys were laughing at us until pedro scored.LOL.its just awesome

E

el chido

It is an Awesome day to be a Cule!....Thank You Boys,Thank You Pep for injecting Your positive attitude!!

Home of Barca Fans