Busquets
-----
Messi
Choker
Henry

I can read Pep's mind... Yeah!

L

leo heart

in united arab emirates u kjust have to buy al jazeera card and insert in the reciver and u can see al the gamez

but this game dont need even card its on the free channels

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This is an improtant game, Yaya will not start.

Pedro will start ahead of Henry Imo.

Keita is injured and Iniesta too, so Pep will have no other choice but to play Yayá + Busquets in midfield... Unless Keita is recovered by Saturday...

And I also think that given the importance of the match, Henry will be given his chance because of his experience and Pedro will be used as a revulsive in the second half...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's an early match for me in the Bay Area here in Estados Unidos...I'll be eatin' breakfast with a crap stream, no doubt
105.gif

Tezemery

From the performance against atlante i dont think motivation will be an issue at all they played as if it was the champions league final, and very well (apart from marquez :p). I know we can win this the barca way with respect for our opponents and ruthless skill and quality.

karthik

Viewers in India suffer a lot.

We have to stream every single game, however P2P applications and iraqi goals have been a great help for us in watching games with pretty good quality

@topic

Hopefully Pep will grab his sixth trophy with plenty of goals and some beautiful football by barcelona.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
com on to the forum when the matchs are on, you'll find better quality streams in the forum.

Home of Barca Fans