Jens Lehmann

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
I am really compelled to make a thread about this goalkeeper/lunatic. He has to be one of the most eccentric goalie in the game which has helped and costed his his teams at many times.

This thread would celebrate the eccentricity of Jens ******* Lehmann cause he is that crazy.

Starting with this weekend, Stuttgart was leading 1-0 in the 90th minute however he wanted revenge on a Bochum striker that bumped into him causing him a minor injury during the game so this video shows what he did next.

http://videos.sapo.pt/0mm3C6fgGcy3K0hzqUQ7

So Sttutgart and their fans which needed 3 points felt so gutted about this which lead to these events-

[youtube]ELUl6ghIt44[/youtube]

Live on Crazy one, live on.

jens-lehmann-vogel-11566877__q-2a,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Lmfao :lol: that striker was a total wanker though, rolling around clutching his face. What a nutter though, hilarious bloke.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
touche.

here is the video against U2 in the midweek

[youtube]-C-ELPlAqAo[/youtube]

midgame pissbreak behind the hoardings... classic Mad Jens moment.

Aasim

Bumbleman
This guy is a legend. He was crazy and yet was a good shotstopper to back the craziness up.

We need more players who gave us entertainment like him:

[YOUTUBE]k5tOowEHk8E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pELb5oIqWOQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]K31OkyOV7sE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm pretty sure the moment Lehmann left Arsenal was the moment I started hating them.

Jens is an insane asshole, and I mean that in the best way possible. What a legend.

[FCB]Messi[10

The funniest keeper that is currently playing imo, does some pretty crazy stuff on the field.
I read today that the German Legend Oliver Kahn has told Lehmann should retire from soccer, but I forgot the reason why and know I can't find the damn article.

Home of Barca Fans