Pep guardiola?

Is Pep a freakin legend?

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
Yes it is early, but one must admit that it is really something special when a 37 year old who had no coaching experience of a first team before, leave alone a big club could reach this level in only a matter of months. He is doing everything right from beginning to end, discipline in training, the team has immensely improved in set pieces and technical areas, and we aren´t getting much injuries so I´m assuming the physical work is also being done well. It´s beyond me he is only 37, He´s Thuram´s age and only 3 years older than Sylvinho, yet we are first in La Liga with a healthy point difference from everyone, we´re first in CL, we´re undeafeted in the cup, and above all we are united in the dressing room. What more can I ask for ..

Maz this is really a tough poll you got here :roll: , but after some serious thinking I choose the first option. Pep Guardiola is a LEGEND :D

maz

I walk the line
ktkrk10 said:
as a manager he aint
Im not sayin only as a manager! Im just saying he is a legend. He was a legend before he even started coaching Barça B, but every great performance the team has excels him further into legendary status!

mmandela

Sueco estrella
guardiola is great, his rotation system is really great and the contact he seems to have with the players...

i hope he will stay for a long time, even when we fail and lose (!) patience is what it takes to get honours, glory and victories

maz

I walk the line
Wow..only one vote in it at the moment. Opinion really is divided on this site. And they say on fcb sites everyone just agrees with each other. What ignorance!

Home of Barca Fans