Camp Nou

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yea, boredom is killing me too. :lol: And the worst thing ever is that I've seen all the best TV shows. I have friends who are on home isolation and haven't seen either of Game of Thrones, Sopranos and Breaking Bad. :lol:

That's like hundreds of hours of great entertainment I don't have... :(

Same here. Struggling to find a tv series to watch. Got me watching stuff like Modern Family and installing Tinder to pass time :lol:

Only positive is that I might have a few dates once this passes over lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm on a Curb your enthusiasm marathon. For some reason never watched it it. It's a fantastic show.

I actually forgot about that one, someone suggested it to me a while ago. Heard good things about it.

Guess there might still be something to watch for you and me @serghei

LABarcaFan

He'll have to do it.

He might go for another option though or try to cut down the cost some place.

I don't think our stadium needs that kind of over-hole at all. They may extend the capacity to 100 000 and cover it with roof. Some work needs to be done in the outside, but more like a cosmetic.

Allianz Arena in Munhen was built from ground up and the cost was 340 M

Emirates Stadium in London - 420 M

Wanda Metropolitano cost was 310 M, including 60 M for the land

Yes. They are smaller capacity stadiums, but were built as a brand new from the ground. Camp Nou does not need that. We already have it. Some modernizing here and there and covering with roof should not cost 815 M. This is big money laundering I think and smells from everywhere. Anyhow, this board is not going to do the project, so is going to be up to the next one to decide how to do it.

Andresito

Staff member
I don't think our stadium needs that kind of over-hole at all. They may extend the capacity to 100 000 and cover it with roof. Some work needs to be done in the outside, but more like a cosmetic.

Allianz Arena in Munhen was built from ground up and the cost was 340 M

Emirates Stadium in London - 420 M

Wanda Metropolitano cost was 310 M, including 60 M for the land

Yes. They are smaller capacity stadiums, but were built as a brand new from the ground. Camp Nou does not need that. We already have it. Some modernizing here and there and covering with roof should not cost 815 M. This is big money laundering I think and smells from everywhere. Anyhow, this board is not going to do the project, so is going to be up to the next one to decide how to do it.

Over-hole? :crbust: Bone apple tea my friend.

Have you ever been to the Camp Nou?

LABarcaFan

Over-hole? :crbust: Bone apple tea my friend.

Have you ever been to the Camp Nou?

Yes. I have been to the Camp Nou many times. Last time was last September.
Have you read and seen the renovation project? If not, you can go to YouTube and watch the video. They are not taking down the entire stadium I believe, just extending stands to total of 105 000 capacity and covering. And it is not a complete roof as of Santiago Bernabeu. The museum and the fan shop are in good condition. There is need of some work around the stadium. What is your information pal? Do you think it should cost that much ?

Horatio

You're welcome
Yea, boredom is killing me too. :lol: And the worst thing ever is that I've seen all the best TV shows. I have friends who are on home isolation and haven't seen either of Game of Thrones, Sopranos and Breaking Bad. :lol:

That's like hundreds of hours of great entertainment I don't have... :(

Have you watched Barry? The Americans? Ray Donovan?

serghei

Have you watched Barry? The Americans? Ray Donovan?

Watched a bit of The Americans (5-6 episodes), and didn't like it much. Didn't watch the rest.

Now I've picked up The Walking Dead, even though zombies isn't my thing. Is it any good?

Sorin

Watched a bit of The Americans (5-6 episodes), and didn't like it much. Didn't watch the rest.

Now I've picked up The Walking Dead, even though zombies isn't my thing. Is it any good?

Try Justified. It's quite good.

Sorin

Seen it. Happen to like Olyphant a lot since Deadwood.

For me it was in reverse, watched Justified then searched other movies/series he has starred in and came across Deadowood. Awesome, awesome shows.

I don't know then, did you watch Homicide: Life on the Street? Another brilliant series and the inspiration for The Wire.

serghei

For me it was in reverse, watched Justified then searched other movies/series he has starred in and came across Deadowood. Awesome, awesome shows.

I don't know then, did you watch Homicide: Life on the Street? Another brilliant series and the inspiration for The Wire.

Apparently he'll star in Fargo season 4 too (awesome show), but it's been postponed indefinitely.

Home of Barca Fans