Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 946 to 955 of 955

Thread: Camp Nou

  1. #946
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,696
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Apparently he'll star in Fargo season 4 too (awesome show), but it's been postponed indefinitely.
    First two seasons were unreal. Couldn’t get into the 3rd despite it being Ewan McGregor.

  2. #947
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    20,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    First two seasons were unreal. Couldn’t get into the 3rd despite it being Ewan McGregor.
    Yea, I liked all 3 about the same. One of the rare shows that managed to keep the level super-high up there. I noticed that with Netflix there's a pretty big problem of keeping the level up after very successful debut seasons. Most of their big shows (Casa de Papel, Altered Carbon, Stranger Things, even Mindhunter), dropped from season to season. Only DARK has kept it consistent so far I think from their main shows.
    Last edited by serghei; 29th March 2020 at 04:56 PM.

  3. #948
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Posts
    7,290
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Yea, I liked all 3 about the same. One of the rare shows that managed to keep the level super-high up there. I noticed that with Netflix there's a pretty big problem of keeping the level up after very successful debut seasons. Most of their big shows (Casa de Papel, Altered Carbon, Stranger Things, even Mindhunter), dropped from season to season. Only DARK has kept it consistent so far I think from their main shows.
    Dark is fantastic. Can't wait for the final season

  4. #949
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    20,723
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    Dark is fantastic. Can't wait for the final season
    First two were amazing, but I have big worries about season 3 after the final scene from the 2nd season. The vibe of that scene was totally wrong for me.

  5. #950
    Senior Member
    MTL_Barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    First two were amazing, but I have big worries about season 3 after the final scene from the 2nd season. The vibe of that scene was totally wrong for me.
    Yeah same for me tbh, but i think if anyone can pull it off then the makers of Dark because the first two seasons were great.

  6. #951
    Nepali Cule
    barca7788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    631
    just watch ONE PIECE lol

  7. #952
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,696
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    First two were amazing, but I have big worries about season 3 after the final scene from the 2nd season. The vibe of that scene was totally wrong for me.
    Which part of it? Martha showing up with that device?

  8. #953
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    20,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    Which part of it? Martha showing up with that device?
    Yea... looked like an episode from Dr. Who

  9. #954
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,696
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Yea... looked like an episode from Dr. Who
    Yeah I thought that was tacky as fuck, would’ve preferred her to die tbh lol

    Jonas being Adam was pretty fucked up in a good way. Can’t wait to see how it plays out.

  10. #955
    Senior Member
    LABarcaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    814
    WTF!
    Camp Nou Thread and you guys are talking about a TV novellas ? ! ?

Tags for this Thread