Camp Nou

jairzinho

i've always loved this stadium

000067_1_camp-nou.jpg

mes que un club !

PaulFCB

Banned
When I have been to the game v. Bayern to Nou Camp ( + Later I took the tour of the stadium and museum ) my impression was really great and WTF would we need so big renovations?
But I paid 64 euro for a ticket under the roof so I didn't get to see the entrances to the other parts of the stadium, saw a video though and I gotta say it kinda looks like a parking lot on the opposite side.
Even in this situation, I would actually promote a non-Allianz type cover that makes me a bit sick ( even though our project isn't that bad ) it still looks like a toilet seat and thats why I love stadiums from the last century, design more original for each one, more steep stands ( See Mestalla v. Nou Mestalla / Highbury v. Lowbury *pardon* Emirates etc ). Of course Bayern needed a new stadium with no track, we will keep you stands but I still think a more rare design can be found. Maybe it's just because I realise that the NOU CAMP that I know since the beginning won't be the same again!

il pepe

I think the renovation is a good thing.
Closing the roof more, should promote more action by the fans, which is really sad now.
Also Camp Nou looks not the most fun of places from the outside, and the new planning should make it look better.

i think the renovation is a nice update for the stadium to the new times.

Home of Barca Fans